- Detail Images
Soothing support and padding.
There's nothing worst than having to veer off your intended route to return home, due to chafing and irritation ruining an otherwise pleasant road ride. Stay the course with the form-fitting support and plush gel padding of the Santini Women's Gaia Short. Italian-made Malaga fabric wraps your muscles with support and stabilization as you rack up long miles on the road. This fabric is both breathable and resistant to harsh UV rays, so you won't overheat or succumb to scorching sunshine on those bright summer days.
Sitting at the heart and center of these cycling shorts, Santini's Gel Intech Lady pad provides anatomical support for female cyclists and soaks up fatiguing road vibration with its twist gel core. Not only does the twist gel core do a great job of absorbing vibration transmitted through your frame and seat post, but it reduces pressure when you're in the seated cycling position for long miles, thereby allowing you to ride farther and faster without irritation. It's finished with a wide, highly elasticized waistband for a secure fit without pinching, as well as a silicone leg gripper that remains in place, even as you pedal swiftly down the road.
- Supportive cycling shorts that fend off irritation
- Malaga fabric wraps muscles in form-fitting support
- Gel Intech Lady Pad with gel core for pressure relief
- Elastic waistband provides a secure fit without pinching
- Silicone leg grippers prevent leg bottoms from riding up
- Made in Italy with premium fabrics and exceptional detail
- Q & A
Material Too Flimsy
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
Bought these as was looking for higher waist (which they definitely have), but seemed very flimsy. Fabric very lightweight and chamois seemed thin. Kept the Castelli's...3X better than these.