- Detail Images
Rep your colors.
Dedicated to Puerta del Sol, one of the most famous squares in Madrid's historic old town, the Santini Men's Cero Jersey not only boasts a performance-driven design, but also the colors of the Spanish flag to show a little bit of hometown pride. The front of this jersey is made from a Think Opaco fabric, which ensures the highest levels of breathability, while the back Cyber Ryder fabric is exceptionally elastic to bring everything together for a construction that keeps up with your most demanding rides in plenty of comfort. A full front zipper helps you quickly and easily dump any excess heat at the top of the climb, and multiple rear stretch pockets keep your tubes, snacks, and water close at hand.
- Clever style and elite design blend in this road jersey
- Stretchy, breathable fabric keeps up with flex and breathability
- Form-fitting design keeps you aero and comfortable
- Full-front zip helps release excess heat
- Multiple pockets make for easy access to essentials