- Detail Images
Perfect for la Primavera.
For cool but not cold spring and fall outings, don Santini's Beta jersey and ride in total comfort all-day. This is really a windbreaker disguised as a jersey and is constructed from Santini’s Windstopper 178 material with carbon fiber inserts on the back and sides for veneration. This exclusive material offers thermal insulation, protection from the wind, and phenomenal breathability and comfort in temperatures ranging from 60 to 70-degrees Fahrenheit. Paired with a base layer and arm warmers, the jersey can comfortably be worn into the 50's. An internal flap covers the full-length zipper preventing wind from chilling your core on long canyon descents. The sleeves are cut slightly longer, down to the elbows, for more protection and the thick elastic on the back at the bottom of the jersey keeps it in place and prevents the dreaded pocket sag. What we like most with this jersey is that in the right conditions, it offers enough protection from the elements that we can forgo a shell therefore preventing us from having to put on and take off layers throughout the ride. Made in Italy, the clean style and aesthetics as well as top-notch quality is everything we have come to expect from Santini.
The Santini Beta jersey is available in 6 sizes ranging from SM-3XL and in the colors black, red, and yellow flou.
- A windstopping jersey perfect for spring and fall days
- Full-length zipper provides extra ventilation when needed
- Longer sleeve provide additional protection
- Streamlined cut minimizes excess fabric without restricting
- Light, breathable fabric wicks moisture when you're riding hard
- Three rear pockets plus one zip store nutrition and other small essentials