Why We Like The Micah Boot
Once we're done riding lifts for the day, the Micah Boot makes a perfect partner in crime for après celebrations. Waterproof and warm with faux fur trim, we stroll through the snow-covered streets of the ski village knowing we'll have dry socks when we get to dinner.
- Stylish and functional boots for snowy mountain towns
- Waterproof construction keeps those toes nice and dry
- Wool lining and thermal insole fends off freezing temps
- Anti-slip outsoles grip well on slick, wet surfaces
- Side zipper ensures easy on and off in the ski lodge
- Item #SVLB00B
- Upper Material
- waterproof membrane
- wool blend
- Temperature Rating
- lace, side zipper
- Shaft Height
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 7] 1lb 5oz
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.