Salomon XA Pro 3D Winter TS CS Waterproof Boot - Girls'
XA Pro 3D Winter TS CS Waterproof Boot
"Snow day"—once she hears those two magic words your little one will be out of the house and playing in the snow until dark, but you won't have to worry about freezing feet when she's got on the Salomon XA Pro 3D Winter TS CS Waterproof Boots. These warm and waterproof boots were specifically designed for youngsters who can't stand to be inside when snow hits. Their waterproof construction and Thinsulate insulation will keep her feet warm and dry through everything from winter trail adventures to epic neighborhood snowball fights. There's also a cozy faux-fur lining to bring an extra dimension of comfort and warmth on truly frigid days, while the lugged Contragrip MD outsole ensures traction in slippery conditions so she can hike back up the sled hill with ease.
- Winter-ready boots with protection and warmth for snowy days
- Waterproof membrane shuts out moisture from snow and slush
- Thinsulate insulation offers warmth for frigid hikes
- Faux-fur lining adds a dose of comfort and warmth
- Contragrip MD lugged outsole ensures traction on snowy sidewalks
- Cushioned midsole delivers comfortable support for hours of play
- Protective toe cap guards their forefoot from hazards in the snow
- How to Measure:
- 1. Place a sheet of paper on the floor and against a wall.
2. Make sure you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of shoe.
3. Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper with your foot perpendicular to the wall and your heel against the wall.
4. Then use a pen to draw a line just in front of your big toe. Repeat for both feet and take the longer distance to determine your size.
5. Using a ruler, measure the distance between the wall and the line you drew to find your size.