- Detail Images
There's something about the dizzying and trying execution of trail running that keeps you coming back for more. Or, maybe it's simply because the Salomon Women's XA Enduro Trail Running Shoe makes the experience a whole lot more amenable. Built for technical trail running, the XA Enduro provides dependable performance and traction whether you're up to your knees in rocks or bounding through springy, moss-laden trails.
- Full-featureed, comfortable shoe for running trails
- Dual-density EVA midsole attenuates shock
- Heel piece stabilizes ankle and promotes natural gait
- Seamless mesh upper is breathable and pressure-free
- Contagrip Wet Traction outsole grips on dry or wet trails
- Ankle gaiters keep dirt and grit out
- Q & A
Do these run big or small or as expected? i bought speedcross 4 the other day and those are loooong. later i read online that they run large and people have to go one whole size down. If the enduro run small then maybe i can go half size down.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I am a Salomon shoe girl, they are the only brand I buy and they fit my fit great. These however pinch at my heels where the ankle gaiters hit. They are much stiffer then other running shoes. I do love the gaiter for keeping out sand and low snow though!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I bought these as a gift and they love them! She goes trail running and hiking in them and they offer a lot of foot support and they look pretty rad too!