Two worlds collide.
Take to the water, or dry land, with support, comfort, and quick-draining control in the Salomon XA Amphib Women's Shoe. Designed to dive into rivers, and sprint up the other side, these shoes are built with wet traction Contagrip to keep your footing sure on mossy rocks and muddy shores alike. Inspired by Swim-run racers, Salomon was committed to build the XA Amphib for total versatility in the sport, with efficiency in wet and dry conditions. Its equipped with ample ventilation that not only lets fresh air in, but also lets all of the water out, allowing you to stay comfortable as you charge up the trail. To offer support to your stride, the shoes are built with dual-density compressed EVA midsoles that stabilize your foot, while soaking up impact from harsh rocks ahead, and a Profeel Film chassis that engages to provide consistency and stability throughout your stride.
- Swim to run and back again with these amphibious kicks
- Ample vents let water pour out after a river crossing
- Sockliner keeps you comfortable when running sock-free
- Dual-density EVA midsole soaks up impact and stabilizes
- Wet-grip outsole locks into mossy rocks and mud bogs
- Consistency and stability is provided by Profeel film chassis
- Secure your step with locking drawcord closure
- Q & A
Want to love them
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I really wanted to use these for a swimrun race, but I could not get the sizing right... The toe box was just too big. I will try again in the future, but would size down from your normal Salomon size.
This shoe is perfect for any trail to water to trail to creek adventures. It is super light, breathes and drains really well, and provides enough performance for most sports. Check out the product video for more details!