Customized warmth and comfort.
Contrary to popular belief, your foot actually doesn't have to hurt with hot spots and numb coldness halfway through a day filled with skiing groomers. Salomon outfitted the Women's X Pro Custom Heat Ski Boot with its heat-moldable Custom Shell, heat-forming Custom Fit 3D liner, and electronic Heat 3D Pro technology, so you can ski in a boot that mirrors your foot's shape and adjusts its warmth according to the day's temperatures.
With a fully charged battery, the X Pro's Heat 3D Pro technology assures adjustable warmth for up to eighteen hours. A Twinframe chassis grants the X Pro with enhanced control and sensitivity, so you can feel the corduroy underneath your skis while you bank turns with precision. The Oversized Pivot makes sure you get the most out of the boot's moderate 90 flex when you're skiing with wider skis.
- Customizable all-mountain ski boot for all-day comfort
- Moderate 90 flex for beginner to intermediate skiers
- Wide last assures a comfortable fit
- Heat-formed 360 degree Custom Shell and Custom Fit 3D liner
- Electronic Heat 3D Pro technology customizes warmth
- Twinframe chassis enhances control and sensitivity
- Oversized Pivot helps drive wider skis
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I am a snowboarder. For years my friends have tried to get me to ski, but I was reluctant because of the boots. I only remember pain!!!! I live in Oregon so the equipment I use must be versatile and be able to handle all conditions. So I began researching comfortable ski boots. All roads pointed to these Saloman x-pros. Great control in the trees or the groomers.
Comfy!!! Almost like my snowboard boots. And warm. I love technology.
I love them.