Shred to the max.
You've been looking for that all-mountain ripper that's comfortable enough to cruise groomers with the family, but aggressive enough to hold its own during a few backside laps—you'll be skiing circles around your friends all day with Salomon's Women's X Pro 100 Ski Boots on your feet. The medium 100 flex offers stiffness and performance when you need it, without feeling overly aggressive.
Salomon knows you shouldn't have to sacrifice comfort for performance, so their 360° Custom Shell and Cuff is fully moldable, accommodating lasts from 100 to 106mm, to help keep your feet happy while you ski from first chair to last call. TwinFrame2 technology utilizes both polyurethane and polyamide in the shell to give the boot rigidity where it's needed and softness for easy entry—so you can slip your shiny new shoes on with ease, even if you forgot to set them by the heater last night.
- A high-performing resort boot to keep you on the slopes all day
- 100 flex offers stiffness when you need it
- 100mm last for average volume feet
- 360° Custom Shell and Cuff are fully moldable for a comfortable fit
- TwinFrame2 technology balances rigidity and forgiveness
- Oversized pivot increases edge grip and power transmission
- 4 aluminum buckles for easy adjustability
- 35mm Power Strap keeps you locked in