Ski to the max.
You like to give it your all anytime you ride the slopes. Salomon gets you, so they created the X Max 130 Ski Boot—an aggressive race boot ready to crush the whole mountain. The stiff 130 flex is ready for expert skiers who want to kill it on the race course and still bomb hot laps when it's all over.
The 360-degree Custom Shell accommodates a wide range of foot shapes, with a last ranging from 98 to 104mm, and the bi-material polyurethane cuff and shell offer a smooth, progressive flex for targeted power transmission while you're sinking deep, unforgiving turns into a steep slope. Four aluminum buckles are easily adjustable, and the 45mm Power Strap can be cranked down for an extra tight fit.
- A burly race boot deliver powerful on-piste performance
- Stiff 130 flex suitable for advanced, aggressive skiers
- Last ranges from 98 to 104 thanks to the custom shell
- Bi-material PU shell offers consistent stiffness
- Thermomoldable liner delivers a custom fit
- 45mm Power Strap cranks the cuff down for added response
- 24mm oversized pivot improves edge control
- Four easily adjusted aluminum buckles ensure a custom fit