X Max 110 Ski Boot
The Salomon Women's X Max 110 Ski Boot has all the elements of a performance-first boot, but throws a generous helping of comfort into the mix so you can ski fast and hard from first to last chair. A stiff 110 flex is suitable for advanced to expert lady shredders, and the 98-millimeter last, while narrow, can be expanded to about 104 millimeters, thanks to Salomon's easy heat molding process. Salomon designed this boot with an oversized pivot, which reduces play and increases precision and power transmission.
The liner is thermo-moldable, too, with thermo-moldable inserts that prevent pressure points and ensure a secure fit, and is women-specific, meaning that it has a slightly lower cuff and volume to give you the best possible fit and feel. Fuzzy material on the inside of the liner delivers plush comfort and warmth, which you'll appreciate on the coldest days of the season.
- Performance-oriented ski boot that makes room for comfort
- Stiff 110 flex is suitable for advanced to expert lady shredders
- Narrow 98mm last offers a performance-first fit
- Thermo-moldable shell for a wider last and customizable fit
- Women-specific liner is anatomically shaped
- Liner features soft, plush lining for added warmth and comfort
- Oversized pivot reduces play and increases precision and power transmission
I LIKE THESE
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These boots are such as step up from my old pair. They allow for more precision and tighter turns, and the 110 flex is perfect for an advanced skier. Pretty comfortable, but my toes do go almost numb as they do in almost every boot. Packs out well
|MONDO||US MEN||US WOMEN||UK||EU|