Can't argue with that.
There are plenty of cases to be made for wearing a helmet while you shred, not to mention the fact that they keep your head way warmer than that ratty beanie you've been rocking since the 90s. With a sleek profile and a freeride-inspired look, Salomon's Women's Venom Helmet puts your old acrylic headwear to shame. Constructed with a durable ABS shell, the Venom features EPS foam to help absorb some of the force on impact. Salomon's Airflow Concept system regulates heat to keep your head cool while you're lapping spring corn, and the removable ear pads are audio compatible so you can jam out to your favorite tunes to get you pumped up for each run. Plus, the faux fur lining is soft and cozy so your head will stay nice and toasty on frigid storm days.
- A freeride-inspired helmet to rip up the resort
- Durable ABS shell
- EPS foam helps absorb impact
- Airflow Concept system keeps your head cool
- Custom Dial fit system is quick and easy to adjust
- Removable ear pads are audio compatible