Chase the storm.
While others are bunkering down in the lodge to wait out the blizzard, you strap in and push off headlong into whiteout conditions in the protection of the Salomon Men's StormTrack Jacket. Crafted from a durable polyester fabric, and fortified with a waterproof, breathable AdvancedSkin Dry membrane, this jacket keeps rain, sleet, and snow on the outside, while allowing the buildup of sweaty internal moisture to escape easily when things start to heat up. Toasty AdvancedSkin Dry insulation throughout keeps your core warm on those frigid chairlift rides, while the zippered underarm vents dump any excess heat easily. An integrated powder skirt helps keep deep snow on the outside, and an adjustable hem, hood, and cuffs put the level of protection you need in your hands.
- Protective, stylish, and toasty winter ski jackety
- Waterproof, breathable fabric keeps you comfortably dry
- Synthetic insulation throughout fights cold temps
- Regular fit allows for easy layering
- Underarm vents dump heat in a pinch
- Powder skirt helps keep snow outside
- Multiple zippered pockets stash smaller essentials