SalomonSpeedcross 4 Nocturne GTX Trail Running Shoe - Women's
- Detail Images
Built for speed day or night.
Salomon built the Women's Speedcross 4 Nocturne GTX Trail Running Shoe for rugged trails and grueling traverses. These tough trail runners sport a waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex membrane that stands up to soggy runs through Cascade forests, and an anti-debris mesh upper that promotes airflow while protecting your feet from loose rock.
The lugged Contragrip soles hold traction on uneven terrain and wet slippery roots while you're blasting through the forest floor, and the mud guard sheds debris from your toes so you won't have extra weight to drag you down. The OrthoLite lining provides a snug, socklike fit and the Quicklace closure lets you hop in and out of these super quickly. Salomon added reflective mesh detailing to help keep you visible while you're logging pre-dawn miles or getting an hour in after work, and the EVA midsole provides enough cushion for a smooth, comfortable stride mile after mile.
- Tough trail runners that can handle it all
- Gore-Tex membrane repels rain and breathes well
- Anti-debris mesh and mud guard protect your feet
- EVA midsole for comfort all day long
- OrthoLite sockliner provides a snug fit
- Quicklace closure for speedy on and off
- Reflective mesh helps you stay visible early in the morning