- Detail Images
Thrive in the worst conditions.
Sure, it's nice to imagine that every run is going to be a clear-weather jaunt over pristine single track, as you cruise to your best mile pace in months. That's not always in the cards though, and the Salomon Speedcross 4 GTX Trail Running Shoe has your back when things get more than a little sloppy on the trail.
When driving rain hammers down you've got an integrated Gore-Tex membrane keeping your feet totally dry, while a Premium Wet Traction Contragrip outsole gives you dependable grip on slick rocks and wet trails. When the mud flies, you've got a mud guard and anti-debri mesh preventing mud and other trail debris from creeping into your shoe. EVA cushioning in the midsole and an anatomically designed footbed and heel cup provide stable comfort over long runs. Salomon's Sensifit design ensures a snug, glovelike fit for a stable stride on variable terrain, while Speedcross' trusted and high-performing lug pattern digs deep for no-nonsense traction in mud, snow, and everything in between.
- Waterproof trail shoe for dedicated hikers and trail runners
- Gore-Tex membrane keeps your feet dry from rain and puddle water
- Wet Traction Contragrip outsole grips wet and dry surfaces
- EVA midsole and footbed give you comfortable support
- Sensifit design provides snug fit for stable motions
- Speedcross lug design digs into muddy trails