Sonic Pro 2 Running Shoe
Lace up the Salomon Sonic Pro 2 Running Shoe and head out the door for your training run or on race day. Salomon is known for its trail shoes that all utilize its Quick Lace system. However, Salomon recognizes that road runners often like to have a higher control over the fit of their road shoes so opted to equip the Sonic Pro 2s with traditional laces. As the miles add up, loosen the laces to give your feet room to expand, or tighten them up when you're training for a more snug fit. If you've struggle with a lot of foot slippage during your run, Salomon uses their Sensifit and Endofit technologies to prevent that from happening in the Sonic Pro 2s. These two systems create a locked in fit that's snug and comfortable so you have a better connection to your shoes and the road for higher performance.
Aside from the great fit the Sonic Pro 2s provide, Salomon outfitted the rest of the shoe with other proprietary technologies to create a top performing road runner. For starters, the seamless, breathable mesh uppers keep your feet cool on hot summer days as the miles start to add up. Additionally, the Sonic Pro 2 utilizes Salomon's EnergyCell+ cushioning that has high-rebound to energize your stride while the other midsole technologies seek to minimize energy loss that naturally occurs through vibrations as you run. And finally, the wet-traction Contagrip soles allow you to complete your training run or road race in confidence rain or shine.
- Lightweight, speedy road running shoe for workouts and races alike
- Seamless, breathable mesh upper keeps your feet cool as miles go by
- Sensifit and Endofit construction lock foot in place for snug fit
- Ortholite footbed enhances cushion and breathability for comfort
- Midsole technologies ensure minimal energy loss through each stride
- High-rebound EnergyCell+ cushioning gets you through the long miles
- Wet-traction Contagrip allows for run completion rain or shine
- Traditional lacing system for fit adjustment throughout your run
|US MEN||US WOMEN||UK||EU||CM||Gaiter Size|