Built with equal parts power and poise, it's easy to see why the Salomon Man's Board is Mr. Merrill's snowboard of choice for stepping to the scariest terrain, biggest jumps, and urban features. The Man's Board boasts a directional twin shape that's slightly set-back for added float and straight-line stability, all without sacrificing its ability to stomp switch landings in the park. The Cross Profile provides the straight-line stability and aggressive edge hold desired by hard-charging riders, yet it's still a bit more playful at the tip and tail than traditional camber boards. Plus, the added rocker helps you float in deeper snow, encouraging you to take your tricks to the powder.
Inside this board, the Ghost Green core uses premium wood strips and lightweight sustainable wood for a responsive mid-stiff flex with plenty of snap. Popster core profiling boosts pop (as its name suggests) by milling the board's core to produce more snap underfoot, giving you a feeling much akin to that on a skateboard. Ghost Carbon Stringers increase torsional stiffness for ultra-reactive response and high-speed stability. It also includes Royal Cork Rails, which are cork sidewalls for better impact absorption, as well as a quadratic sidecut for locked-in edge hold. Plus, its sintered EG base features added Gallium for extra strength, with an Electra finish for fast glide over a wide variety of snow conditions.
- Powerful freestyle board endorsed by Bode Merrill
- Hybrid profile blends pop, stability of camber with float
- Medium-stiff flex helps step to massive features
- Responsive wood core delivers power without added weight
- Carbon stringers further increases pop and response
- Cork sidewalls absorbs impacts from flat landings
- Sintered base keeps you fast on the in-run