- Detail Images
Setting the bar high.
Boost, spin, and press your way through the park on Salomon's go-to freestyle choice, the Men's Launch Speedlace Snowboard Boot. If offers up the versatile flex, cushy-yet-supportive feel, and all-day comfort needed for lap after lap of slaying rails and sending jumps.
ZoneLock lacing lets you adjust the tightness of the upper and lower zones of the boot independently for quick and customizable fit control. Salomon also added Cat-Tongue material in the heel area to grip your socks and prevent heel lift, resulting in less fatigue and improved control. The Silver Flex liner displaces lace pressure from the top of your foot to around your arch and above the heel to improve response and deliver all-day comfort.
Heat-moldable Custom Fit foam panels form to your feet in sensitive areas to improve comfort and performance. A medium flex gives you the support needed to send the jump line and maintains enough flexibility to tweak methods. The Ortholite C2 memory foam footbed conforms to your foot for dialed-in support and comfort. One of the lightest outsoles in Salomon's arsenal, the Flightweight sole combines EVA and rubber to keep weight to a minimum and provide a cushy feel while still maintaining traction and durability.
- A go-to freestyle boot for all-out park assaults
- Medium flex handles jumps and jibs alike
- ZoneLock lacing for quick customizable tightening
- Heat-moldable liner foam for comfy custom fit
- Ortholite C2 footbed cushioning and supports
- Heel grip helps keep foot locked in place
- Flightweight outsole for a low-profile feel