Kiana Toast Focus Boa Snowboard Boot
Are you tired of frozen toes forcing you to retreat to the lodge way too early in the day? Keep your feet toasty with the Salomon Women's Kiana Toast Focus Boa Snowboard Boot. Its exclusive Custom Heat liner features an integrated battery that provides 18 hours of heating comfort and offers three different settings so you can choose your level of warmth.
The liner also features a fuzzy fleece lining for a plush feel and extra warmth, and is heat-moldable to provide you with a custom fit that's fine-tuned to your foot. Dual Focus Boa dials let you lock in the perfect tightness in seconds and independently adjust different zones of the boots, so you can get quickly get your boot just how you like it and start shredding instead of freezing your butt off in the parking lot while fiddling with laces. And whether you're a park fiend, powder seeker, or all-around shredder, it's medium flex offers the support and flex you need for ripping around the entire mountain.
- Cushy boot with integrated heating system for cold toes
- Custom Heat liner features three warmth settings
- Medium flex accommodates any type of riding style
- Focus Boa quickly tightens two different zones of boot
- OrthoLite C3 footbed cradles your feet in cushioned support
- Flight EC+ outsole offers excellent board feel and control