Salomon Sense Ride Trail Running Shoe - Women's
Sense Ride Trail Running Shoe
The Salomon Women's Sense Ride Trail Running Shoe has an incredible feel right out of the box, making it highly versatile for beginners to ultrarunners. Salomon's newer Vibe Tech balances between ground feel and long-lasting cushion suitable for long-distance running. Vibe combines EnergyCell+ foam—lighter than EVA with longer cushioning potential—with soft Opal inserts that add responsive cushioning in high-impact zones to disperse shock comfortably. Vibe gives the shoe plenty of cush, but it also maintains a ground feel and keeps weight down enough for sprint training on rugged terrain.
Salomon outfitted the Sense Ride's upper in 3D stretch mesh encapsulated by Sensifit overlays and Endofit's sock-like technology. Sensifit and Endofit maintain a secure fit despite the upper's seamless convenience, and the Quicklace drawcord offers a quick way to secure the fit from toe to heel. Salomon's Contagrip rubber sole uses low-profile lugs and a softer compound to grip wetter terrain better.
- Trail running shoe that makes rugged terrain feel smooth and easy
- Vibe midsole returns energy and attenuates shock for long runs
- ContraGrip rubber outsole grips in rugged terrain and wet conditions
- Quicklace drawcord adjusts in a flash to keep you moving
- Breathable mesh upper keeps you cool on hot, exposed trails
- Midsole overlays lend structure and support for rugged terrain
- Decoupled outsole has flexibility that doesn't sacrifice protection
|US MEN||US WOMEN||UK||EU||CM||Gaiter Size|