- Detail Images
Athlete tested and approved.
When the trail is wet and muddy, trust the Salomon Men's S-Lab Speedcross Trail Running Shoe to provide traction and support from mile one all the way to mile thirty. Salomon's infamous QuickLace system provides a speedy and secure fit, and the lace-specific pocket prevents the drawcord from tripping you mid-run. Additionally, a responsive Lightweight Muscle and injected EVA midsole ensure run-long support and shock attenuation, while the mud guard prevents debris from causing any hot-spots or chafing courtesy of rogue sediment.
And much like its elder siblings, the Speedcross CS or 4, the S-Lab Speedcross features the rugged, Wet Traction Contagrip sole for unrivaled traction and stability. However, this running shoe stands out of the Speedcross crowd with its near-seamless, breathable mesh and EndoFit internal sleeve, which provide a snug and supportive fit that won't inhibit mobility. So, whether you'e trucking through an uphill in the Pacific Northwest or meandering through a rocky, coastal trail up in New York's North Country, the S-Lab Speedcross assures a stable ride.
- Tenacious trail running shoe for races or fast-and-light pursuits
- Minimal seams, synthetic overlays, and breathable mesh offer torsional support
- Mud guard and water-resistant textiles keep debris at bay
- EndoFit internal sleeve offers a snug, sock-like feel
- QuickLace system features lace pocket and friction-free eyelets
- Lightweight Muscle and injected EVA midsole provide run-long support
- Wet Traction Contagrip keeps you upright and on your feet
- Q & A
awesome do it all shoe
fantastic shoe, fits great, literally no break in time, awesome grip, nice lightweight feel. absolutely love these shoes
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 9.5
I purchased these for running gravel. Very aggressive tread. Very comfortable. Highly recommend. I purchased the black/red, and love the look.
Great for those slippery hikes
they feel great and are amazing!