The sport-savvy scientists in Salomon's S-Lab developed the Men's S-Lab Ultra Trail Running Shoe to embody the physical preparation necessary for ultra marathons and long-distance trail running. There are twenty six to eighteen millimeters of compressed EVA in the midsole for outstanding cushioning, and the EnergyCell+ high-rebound midsole maximizes energy return to assist with each step you take on a long marathon. The Premium Wet Traction Constagrip sole's lugs are optimized for slippery stones and the like, so you know it can handle dry dirt for an all-together reliable performance no matter what you run over. As for the upper, Salomon made it out of breathable, moisture-wicking Sensifit mesh with an internal EndoFit sleeve that maintains a snug fit around the forefoot for a sensitive feel.
- Trail running shoe developed for long distances and races
- EndoFit upper maintains a snug fit for quick feedback
- EnergyCell+ high-rebound midsole provides exceptional energy return
- Two layers of compressed EVA offer moderate cushioning
- Premium Wet Traction Contagrip sole assures trail-worthy traction