Salomon Quest Access Helmet
Confidently charge the mountain.
Slip on the lightweight protection and form-fitting adjustability of the Salomon Quest Access Helmet before hiking for fresh lines above treeline and sending massive hits in the park. Boasting Salomon's Twinshell construction, the Quest Access features a lightweight In-Mold lower shell, paired with a durable injected upper for an optimal balance between comfort and rugged protection. The helmet's EPS 4D foam offers advanced crash protection by dissipating crushing impacts before they're transmitted through the helmet. It's finished with a soft-wearing liner that's removable, so you can toss it in the washer after sweating profusely on a warmer spring day.
The Quest Access Helmet is audio system compatible, easily integrating with your favorite aftermarket speakers for jamming out and answering calls on the mountain. The ear pads are perforated for better sound transmission, so you're not totally oblivious to oncoming skiers and people talking to you on the chairlift. A sliding knob controls the Twinshell ventilation, so you can open and close the vents to your particular liking and the specific conditions on the mountain. Moreover, there's an adjustable fitment system at the rear, which is controlled by a dial for a fine-tuned fit.
- Confidently charge the mountain with certified protection
- Twinshell construction is both lightweight and rugged
- EPS 4D foam liner offers certified impact-dispersion
- Twinshell ventilation with sliding knob control
- Custom Fit dial system for a truly custom fit
- Audio-compatible ear pads with perforations
- Soft-wearing liner is removable for washing