Why We Like The Quest 4 GTX Boot
We rarely start a backcountry trek without the Salomon Quest 4 GTX Hiking Boot. Our feet welcome the support of the Advanced Chassis midsole, which helps control flex, reduce ankle strain, enhance stability, and protect our feet from the roughest of terrain. The durable leather and nylon upper is coupled with a seam-sealed GORE-TEX membrane that is fully waterproof and breathable to keep us moving in dry comfort.
- Backpacking boot built for strenuous treks in wet weather
- GORE-TEX gives reliable waterproof, breathable protection
- Nubuck leather upper with 4D Chassis for stability
- Mesh lining enhances ventilation and quick-drying comfort
- Ortholite footbed with EnergyCell midsole for shock absorption
- Contragrip rubber sole ensures solid traction up and down mountains
- Item #SAL1542
- Upper Material
- [upper] leather, nylon
- mesh, synthetic
- EnergyCell EVA
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 1lb 6.5oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
4.5 based on 73 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.