QST Lux Jr Ski + C5 J75 Binding
Gear up your shredder in the Salomon QST Lux Jr Ski + C5 J75 Binding and watch them progress beyond the bunny hill. This beginner friendly ski is built with Salomon's All-Terrain Rocker 2.0 that enables precise turns and maneuverability as they test their limits. Its composite and Monocoque core keeps the weight down while tip and tail protectors increase the longevity of the ski. The included C5 J75 binding features an Easy Trak system that slides to accommodate ever-growing feet.
- Beginner-friendly ski to take young shredders beyond the bunny hill
- 67mm waist width delivers versatile, all-mountain performance
- All-Terrain Rocker 2.0 offers easier turns and a reliable edge grip
- Composite and Monocoque core keep weight down for easier carrying
- Binding included with Easy Trak system to accommodate growing feet
Recommended Sizing Guide
|70cm - 80cm||
|2 - 3yr|
|80cm - 90cm||
|90cm - 100cm||
|5 - 6yr|
|100cm - 110cm||
|6 - 7yr|
|110cm - 120cm||
|8 - 9yr|
|120cm - 130cm||
|130cm - 140cm||
|140cm - 150cm||
|150cm - 160cm||
|12 - 13yr|
- How to Size:
Ski length is primarily determined by your child's weight and skiing ability, in respect to their height.
- For beginners and cautious skiers, keep ski length on the shorter side.
- For your little ripper, ski length should lean towards the top of the range.
- Kids' ski height should fall between their upper chest and eye level.