- Detail Images
Full steam ahead.
Charge the steepest, gnarliest lines on the mountain with the peace of mind proved by the low-profile protection and lightweight comfort of the Salomon Women's QST Charge Helmet. This women's-specific lid features the certified protection of EPS 4D foam, which is one of the most advanced impact-absorbing foams on the market. The helmet's low-profile shape and lightweight feel make it a favorite of hard-charging freeriders and backcountry enthusiasts seeking optimal protection without the bulk of traditional helmets.
Upgraded over cheaper helmets, the QST Charge Helmet features a Thermo Control System with a sliding knob to open and close the vents. Best of all, this controllable ventilation works in tandem with the soft, moisture-wicking liner, which employs AdvancedSkin Active Dry and cozy merino wool panels to keep you comfortably warm and dry on the mountain. It's finished with a Custom Dial Fit System for a truly adaptable fit with the turn of a knob, as well as audio-compatible ear pads with perforations for better hearing as you chat with friends on the chairlift.
- Low-profile helmet for freeriding and backcountry skiing
- EPS 4D foam provides advanced impact dispersion during a crash
- Custom Fit Dial System tightens helmet without pressure points
- Thermo Control System regulate temperature in changing conditions
- AdvancedSkin Active Dry wicks moisture from the liner
- Merino wool throughout liner for a cozy-wearing feel
- Perforated ear pads for better sound transmission
- Audio-compatible with popular aftermarket speakers