- Detail Images
When you're deep in the backcountry, and the big mountain terrain is bringing along big mountain weather to match, turn to the Salomon Women's QST Charge GTX 3L Pant for premium protection. The QST Charge features fully taped seams and a waterproof, breathable, three-layer Gore-Tex Pro membrane, which offers the best defense against varied terrain and conditions. Additionally, the MotionFit design and articulated knees ensure a full range of motion and unimpeded mobility, while the bib itself is fully adjustable for a personalized fit and feel. However, should the temperatures begin to warm up or you start to feel a bit steamy, the zippered inner thigh vents allow for on-the-go body temperature regulation. Not to mention, the zippers at the hem offer easy access to your boots when the time comes to lock down your walk mode and get to cruising.
- A weatherproof bib for tackling tough, steep terrain
- Gore-Tex Pro membrane is highly breathable and waterproof
- Bib is adjustable for a personalized fit
- Bevy of pockets keep necessities close at hand
- Inner thigh vents ensure on-the-go temperature regulation
- Zippers at hem offer easy access to boots
- MotionFit and articulated knees enable full mobility
- Q & A
I seem to be in between a S and M, do these tend to fit big or small?
Hey Kate! They fit kinda big (more baggy than large)... I assume you'll just want to wear a base layer under these so I'd go with the size you generally order in bottoms (ie. do you usually where small sweats or medium )?
That should get you to the perfect size!