Salomon Pearl2+ Helmet - Women's
- Shell Material:
- Thin Shell
- Impact Foam:
- EPS 4D
- Airflow ventilation
- Fit Adjustment:
- custom dial
- CE-EN1077 / ASTM F-2040
- Recommended Use:
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 2 years
An all-mountain killer.
An all-terrain champ, Salomon's Women's Pearl2+ Helmet is exactly what you'll want on your head as you slash powder and rip corduroy. Thanks to Salomon's Thin Shell technology, this lid is light, low-profile, and super durable, with EPS 4D molding to help absorb energy from both oblique and vertical impacts.
Enjoy bell to bell comfort with airflow ventilation to keep your head cool, and a plush, padded liner. The custom dial fit system is simple to adjust if you want to layer a beanie on underneath for extra frigid days, and the removable liner is washable so you can keep your helmet fresh and clean after a sweaty spring day of shred.
- A sleek helmet for tearing up the resort
- Thin Shell technology is light and durable
- EPS 4D molding helps disperse and absorb impact
- Airflow ventilation keeps your head cool
- Custom dial fit system is quick and easy to adjust
- Liner is removable and washable