Instead of the path less traveled, take the path most dampened by rainstorms, and the Salomon Men's Outpath GTX Hiking Shoe will treat you well. This protective hiking shoe focuses on maintaining a light weight despite its weather protection for speedier jaunts down the trail. It has a Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membrane for reliable waterproofing and amplified breathability ratings to maintain comfort when you're on the go. The Contagrip sole keeps you sure-footed on slippery terrain, and two layers of EVA keep you comfy for miles.
- Speed hiking shoe optimized for damp, moist conditions
- Gore-Tex Performance Comfort offers waterproof, breathable protection
- Seamless Sensifit upper with Quicklace drawcord for secure closure
- EVA footbed with injected EVA underneath for cushioning against shock
- Contagrip sole ensures proper traction on rugged terrain