Why We Like The Outline Mid GTX Hiking Boot
With the lightweight design and comfort of a running shoe mixed with the support and performance of a hiking boot, the Salomon Outline Mid GTX Hiking Boot gives us the best of both worlds so we can make the most of our time on the trail. It's flexible, slim, and close in weight to a running shoe, but gives mid-rise support and a slew of other trail features. A GORE-TEX membrane keeps our feet dry for rainy days and river crossings, a protective toe cap keeps our forefoot protected from unexpected roots and rocks, while a Contagrip outsole with 5mm lugs gives us dependable traction for steep slopes.
- A versatile hiking boot with the comfort of a running shoe
- GORE-TEX Comfort membrane keeps out water on wet days
- Contagrip outsole gives us assured grip on any trail
- Flexible and lightweight nature gives us running shoe performance
- Heel strap lets us easily put on and take off
- Item #SAL01AA
- Upper Material
- injected EVA
- non-marking Contagrip, high-traction Contagrip
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 9] 14.8oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
3.5 based on 11 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.