Why We Like The Outline GTX Hiking Shoe
We like to hike from peak to peak, or just from the car to the campsite even, in the Outline GTX Hiking Shoe. Salomon designed this shoe to feel as though we're wearing a lightweight running shoe, but with the traction and protection of a hiking boot. A GORE-TEX Comfort membrane shields your feet from water when crossing a creek or getting rained out in an isolated storm, while the Contragrip sole provides you with the traction you need on any trail.
- Multi-purpose hiking shoe for exploring wild places without limit
- GORE-TEX Comfort membrane blocks out water when isolated storms hit
- Contagrip sole provides traction in soft dirt or hard packed clay
- Synthetic upper creates a lightweight and durable construction
- Ortholite footbed cushions and supports over rocky terrain
- Item #SAL01AC
- Upper Material
- GORE-TEX Comfort membrane
- injected EVA
- high-traction Contagrip, non-marking Contagrip
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 9] 12.3oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
4 based on 14 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.