Do it all.
Some days, the goods at the resort are just too deep to pass up. But on others, you'd rather be out and far away from the crowds, exploring the backcountry. Instead of taking up precious real estate in your crowded gear closet with multiple helmets, trust the Salomon MTN Charge Helmet to have you covered on-piste, off-piste, or out of bounds.
Second only to Salomon's touring-specific helmet in lightness, the MTN Charge tips the scales at an impressively feathery 300g, including liner. Salomon worked to shave weight and add ventilation across the entire body of the helmet to keep it light enough for bootpacks, traverses, and the skintrack, and it used EPS 4D molding to achieve a clean, contoured fit that protects against impacts without excess material. Rather than abandoning comfort at the expense of low weight, Salomon found a way to integrate soft removable ear pads, as well as a washable liner, into the MTN Charge, and used a simple dial at the back of the helmet to make fit adjustments quick and easy on-the-go.
- Chase powder in the backcountry or at the resort in this helmet
- Low weight won't drag you down on long bootpacks or skintracks
- Wealth of vents keep air moving continuously
- Certified EPS construction saves grams while protecting you
- Removable ear pads and liner add comfort on long days