One iconic lid.
Keep your pow turns deep and your resort look on point with the Salomon Women's Icon2 Helmet on your head. Salomon can't guarantee you'll ski bottomless pow all day with this all-mountain brain bucket, but they can assure you'll be ripping up the frontside in style. The in-mold design is lightweight and low-profile, while retaining the tough, durable properties you'd expect out of a helmet.
The Icon2's EPS 4D liner helps absorb and distribute energy from angular and vertical impacts, and the custom dial system is quick and easy to adjust. The active ventilation and removable ear pads work to combat overheating during sunny springtime shred, and the climate control lining is not only plush and fuzzy, but it also wicks moisture to fight off noggin sweat.
- A sleek helmet for ripping up the frontside
- In-mold design is low-profile and lightweight
- EPS 4D liner helps absorb energy from oblique and vertical impacts
- Active ventilation keeps your head cool
- Custom dial is easy to adjust
- Climate control lining is moisture-wicking and breathable
- Faux fur is soft and cozy on frigid storm days
- Removable ear pads are audio compatible