- Detail Images
Top-shelf protection for your gourd.
Before you go dropping big cliffs and flashing steep faces in firm conditions, be sure to protect your melon with Salomon's Icon2 C.Air Women's Helmet. Built with Salomon's EPS 4D foam, the Icon2 is able to absorb and disperse impact from any direction, so you can send it big with some added peace of mind. Plus, the outer in-mold shell keeps the overall weight of the helmet at a minimum while maintaining the dependable protection you need when you're pushing your skiing to the next level.
Making a helmet safe is easy, but making one comfortable can get tricky—just ask that dude that's been rocking the egg shell since 2002. In order to make the Icon2 as comfortable as possible, Salomon equipped this dome protector with its Custom Air fit system that basically consists of an air bladder that can be adjusted to match the shape of your head with just a quick few pumps. And if that wasn't enough, the helmet also features a plush faux fur lining that can be removed and washed to keep it smelling fresh season after season.
- Premium brain protection for skiers and snowboarders
- EPS 4D foam absorbs and disperses impact from any direction
- In-mold shell is lightweight and protective
- Active ventilation prevents overheating
- Custom Air fit system adapts to almost any head shape
- Faux fur lining is removable and washable
- Removable ear pads are audio compatible (audio kit not included)