- Detail Images
Binary code is no biggie.
You've hacked into hospital databases in order to change your bills from billions to zeroes, and as impressive as that is, it would be a lot easier if you skied with Salomon's Hacker Ski Helmet instead of getting concussed every other day. Hybrid constructions aren't just for cars; the Hacker features a sturdy, durable, injected upper shell and an in-mold lower for lesser weight and more comfort. Salomon lined the Hacker in soft, smooth, and warm faux fur, and you can remove the liner for easy washing. The ear pads are also removable for warmer weather, and you can slide audio systems into the pads. Twin shell ventilation pulls cool air through the front and pushes warm air out the back.
- A ski or snowboard helmet designed with freeriders in mind
- EPS 4D molding disperses and absorbs impact
- Twin Shell venting ensures a comfortable feel
- Back ratchet can be dialed in for a snug and secure fit
- Faux fur lining is removable and washable
- Ear pads are removable and audio compatible