- Detail Images
One day you're ducking tree branches, and the next you're flying all over the half pipe. That's why it's important for you to have protection like Salomon's all-mountain Cruiser 2 Helmet. Its Twin Shell construction blends the lightweight, freeride-friendly, in-mold construction with the durability of an injected construction ideal for brain-bashing rails in the park. The shock-absorbing liner is removable for easy washing, and there are plenty of airflow channels for sufficient ventilation.
- Ski helmet for all-mountain shredding
- Twin shell is light like in-mold, but durable like injected
- Removable, washable EPS 4D liner absorbs shock
- Airflow ventilation channels heat out and cool air in
- Back dial assures a secure fit