Big tents for long adventures.
If you're going to stay in Yosemite as long as you can, then you're going to want a homier tent than the superlight one you regularly backpack with. It needs to have a massive vestibule for racks of climbing gear, and you'd like to feel comfortable whether it's hot, sunny, rainy, cold, or some combination of all four. A room divider would be nice so you can have some privacy from your climbing partner every once in a while, and it needs to move easily so you can explore Tuolumne Meadows for a few days after the Valley kicks you out for staying too long. It needs to be Salewa's Sierra Leone II Tent.
- Comfortable, convenient tent for extended camping adventure
- Waterproof floor and fly shield out the elements
- Zippered mesh paneling and roll-up door ventilate warmer weather
- Roll-up vestibule disappears when you don't need gear storage
- Room divider give you and your roommate some privace
- Included roll-top stuff sack, stakes, guylines, loft, and internal pockets