Keep the heat in.
In the middle of your hike, it starts to sprinkle light flakes on snow all around you, while it's extremely beautiful, it also worries you that you'll be cold on the way down. Lucky for you, you're wearing your Salewa Men's Puez Insulated Vest. With no seams to leak heat and elastic armholes to secure heat inside, this vest can withstand these goofy weather changes. A water-resistant finish repels water, but since the vest is made of and insulated with Tirol wool, you'll stay warm even if things do get a little damp. Weather can't ruin your adventure.
- A warm , insulated vest for trekking through fall and winter weather
- Smooth sides with no seams to release heat
- Elastic armhole keeps warmth in and cold out
- DWR finish repels water
- Stows in small integrated compression pouch
- Bluesign approved fabric
- Wool insulation is breathable, anti-odor and stays warm when wet
- Q & A
And I don't even like vests
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium (could have gone large as well)
This has become my go-to insulation layer for active outdoor pursuits in the shoulder season and my summer alpine climbing insulation piece on the rock. Last season when climbing the diamond on Longs peak, I wore this piece the whole day- it was cool enough to not overheat while working hard during my leads but kept me warm enough on the belays even once the wall went into the shade. Meanwhile, my partner was constantly switching back and forth into his micro puff. The Tirol wool insulation is pretty amazing- it truly does feel warmer pound per pound compared to anything synthetic. I definitely recommend giving it a try, even if you dont link vests...