- Detail Images
Flexible and can take a beating.
With the Salewa Men's Ortles 2 Durastretch Pant, you can ride the slopes and climb the icy walls with full faith that your pants will live through the task. This durable and stretchy shell offers 4-way stretch so you can move how you need to get to the top. These pants also breathe well so that you can stay warm, but not stuffy while you play. Double-stitched seaming and ergonomic construction help the Ortles 2s last long so you can take them on adventure after adventure.
- Stretchy pants for durable adventuring in the high mountains
- Ergonomic waist adjusts for personalized fit
- Gusset for freedom of movement
- Zippered pockets keep valuables safe
- Bottom hem hooks attach to boots
- Internal gaiter loops strap to the bottom of boots to keep snow out
- Crampon protection integrated to avoid ripping
- Q & A
These pants performed great!!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
I spent a lot of time shopping for a pair of soft shell pants for Ice Climbing and back country skiing. Saw that these were on sale and figured I would give them a try. I have only used them once on the Ice. I wore them with a light merino base layer. It was 15 degrees first thing in the morning and standing around I was wishing I had worn a mid weight base. After the hike to the Ice that was the last I was chilly. The day warmed to the high 20's and I was never cold after the first thing. Really easy to move in and the stretch fabric is great.. Watch your crampons though. Pretty thin fabric.