Mountain Trainer Hiking Shoe
When you want to move fast over tricky terrain, the Salewa Mountain Trainer Hiking Shoe is the way to go. It's got all of the performance and durability you need for quick missions on the trail, from peak-bagging day hikes to quick approaches on technical and rocky terrain. The suede, rubber, and synthetic upper is highly water-resistant for protection from inclement weather, and offers the support you need to help you charge over roots and rocks. Keeping your grip on steep slopes is the lugged Vibram outsole, ensuring plenty of traction on rocky summits and crags. A cushioned midsole keeps your feet comfortable and supported as you spend long days out on the trail, ensuring that you're ready to do it all again tomorrow.
- Hiking shoe for speedy hikes and approaches over tough terrain
- Aggressive Vibram outsole grips on rocky and technical trails
- Suede and rubber upper supports your foot and resists water
- Cushioned midsole offers underfoot comfort through hard miles
- Mesh lining wicks moisture and boosts breathability on warmer days
|US MEN||US WOMEN||EU||UK||CM|