Why We Like The Mountain Trainer GTX Hiking Shoe
The Salewa Men's Mountain Trainer GTX Hiking Shoe lives for ridgeline scrambles and fast ascents up exposed routes. Taking all the burly ingredients of Salewa's mountaineering boots and implementing them in a low-top hiking shoe, the Mountain Trainer delivers all the rigidity and support you'd expect from an alpine boot but in a more nimble design.
- Performance hiking shoe for technical summit missions
- Suede upper with full protective rubber rand for abrasion resistance
- Extended climbing lacing gives a custom fit
- GORE-TEX lining delivers breathable waterproofing
- PU midsole provides long-lasting shock absorption and energy return
- Agile, stable Vibram sole offers all-terrain traction
- Aggressive lugs with deep grooves self clean and give reliable grip
- Item #SFWZ032
- Upper Material
- suede leather
- mid-stiff, nylon
- expanded PU
- Vibram MTN TRAINER EVO
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 1.5oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
3 based on 4 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.