You might have your sights set on challenging missions in high altitudes, but expeditions like that are only a small portion of adventuring you'll ensue before the final descent. You still have months of training by running in high elevations, but unlike the actual mission where you have plethora of pounds weighing on your back, you only need a few essentials packed in Salewa's Lite Train 14 Backpack for training days. Salewa equipped the Ultra Train 18 Backpack with everything you need for fast pursuits in the alpine, with a Contact-Fit Lite suspension system made of Ortholite foam that conforms to your body for a solid fit while you retain the skier's solid fit from spring to autumn.
- Light, minimalist pack suitable for alpine running
- Ortholite shoulder straps conform to the contours of your body
- Contact-Fit Lite back panel mold to your body for a secure fit
- Carry systems for hydration reservoirs and ice axes
- Twin Compression System ensures a stable, non-bounce ride