The shoes got you there, this bag keeps you there.
Salewa started out as a footwear company that assisted hikers, backpackers, and alpinists cover miles and miles of technical terrain, but there's only so far you can go before the sun dips down and you're left in the middle of the wilderness. Salewa expanded its mountain-friendly market to sleeping bags so you can sleep wherever you end up, wake up, and continue pressing forward.As innovative as Salewa's shoes, the Fusion Hybrid Sleeping Bag maintains warmth in freezing temperatures while barely exceeding three pounds. It also boasts a phenomenal packing size that's about a few inches over a foot. Despite all this ultralight, ultra-compact mumbo jumbo, the Fusion Hybrid astounds backpackers with its water-resistant shell, zippered footbox for ventilation, and the unique insulation that's at both light and protective.
- Innovative sleeping bag for mountaineering and alpine backpacking
- Primaloft Insulation Down Blend ensures warmth for freezing temps
- Down Blend includes synthetic insulation for extra protection
- Water-resistant shell sheds moisture to keep you comfortably dry
- Zippered footbox adds ample airflow in warmer weather
- Draft tubes cover contoured hood and full-length zipper