You're in the alpine, baby.
Although it might not feel like it, Glacier National Park is all high-altitude, alpine territory, and with that territory comes with the ever-changing weather that the alpine is known for. You might be used to alpine terrain, but your family sure isn't, and you'll need a family-friendly tent that can handle high-altitude terrain even though you're car camping. Salewa's Alpine Lodge IV Tent fits that ticket.
- Make your own lodge in the middle of the alpine with this comfy tent
- Robust geodesic design provides massive internal space for four
- Vestibule nearly as large as sleeping space for dry entrance
- Different door opening options assist with versatile ventilation
- Freestanding construction includes six poles and guylines
- Plenty of internal pockets for maximum storage organization