Protect your baby.
There's nothing worse than getting your rod ready to fish only to realize the tip of your rod snapped in two when you were on the road—protect your investment with the Sage Single Rod Travel Rod Tube. This stout case is serious about protecting your favorite rod thanks to a burly aluminum construction that features a convex design to increase the overall strength of the tube. The rod is opened via a quarter-turn end cap that seals out dirt, grit, sand, and water. A customizable ID area eliminates confusion at baggage claim areas and at the gear pile when you're getting ready for a week on the river.
- A secure rod tube ideal for destination fly fishing
- Aluminum construction with durable concave design
- Quarter-turn end cap closure seals out grit and water
- 33-inch rod tube carries two freshwater rods or one saltwater rod
- 44-inch rod tube carries one spey/switch rod
- Q & A
A Worthwhile Investment
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Sadly it took a broken rod for me to wise up and purchase a rod tube. Don't be like me, purchase the rod tube sooner rather than later.
There was a mix up with shipping and I didn't receive the rod case on time. Customer service (tucker) was super helpful and helped get me a replacement within an hour! Great job backcountry keep up the good work