- Detail Images
Sunny spring lap specialist.
Slushy spring conditions mean it's time to put away the bulky outerwear and hit the terrain park in the Saga Men's Classic Logo Riding Crewneck Sweater. The heavyweight fleece adds just enough warmth and is water-resistant so you don't get soaked after you take a slam. Plus, Saga added a zippered kangaroo pocket to stash your barley pops when you're in the lift line.
- Heavyweight sweater for spring skiing
- Saga-Tek fabric wicks sweat and dries quickly
- DWR finish repels snow and slush
- Zippered kangaroo pocket secures small items
- Q & A
Excessively large neck
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: XL
I was extremely disappointed in this crew neck, as the neck is easily 3 times the size of any other sweater. I tried it on and the neck stretched from the end of each collar bone (shoulder to shoulder). Maybe this is a style that I am unaware of, but this was not for me. The rest of the sweater fit as usual, my issue is with the neck. I have been a loyal Saga fan for years, but this is the second item I have returned in a year due to quality.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
looks and feels really nice