Saga Anomie 2L Bib Pant - Men's
- Detail Images
Burly for the rowdy.
You could keep ordering ski pants once a season because you shred them like you tear up the terrain park, or you could pair your head-wearing, rowdy snowboarding style with the Saga Men's Anomie 2L Bib Pant. This burly bib boasts a waterproof, breathable Saga-Tek membrane with fully taped seams by Bemis for extra durability. The bib is removable for groomer days, and the jacket-to-pant interface connects the Anomie to Saga's compatible jackets for complete coverage on powder days.
Saga also styled the Anomie with zippers on each thigh to allow ample ventilation when you're booting to your favorite powder stash. Each gaiter features a boot hook to prevent powder from sneaking through while you're hiking. Like any Saga bib, the Anomie styles a lot of pockets for goggles, gloves, media players, and more.
- Burly bibs for backcountry touring and freestyle snowboarding
- Waterproof, breathable Saga-Tek stretch membrane with Bemis tape
- Zip-out, removable bib and jacket-to-pant interface for coverage
- Zippers at each thigh for ventilated airflow
- Boot gaiters stay secure with hooks and silicon
- Big bib pocket with media-compatible headphone port