Fend off dismal weather.
Campus gets so dreary on those cloudy, drizzly days. Make your way to class in the RVCA Men’s Hexstop II Jacket, and arrive comfortable and fresh. The polyester ripstop resists punctures and tears as well as wind, and the DWR treatment helps water bead up and roll off instead of soaking through. Elastic cuffs and a drawstring hem and hood protect all the openings from the elements sneaking in, and zippered pockets keep your items secure, even if you have to run across campus to make it in time for that quiz.
- Windbreaker for protection from light weather
- Water-resistant coating fends off light precipitation
- Polyester ripstop resists tears and punctures as well as wind
- Drawcord hood and hem keep the elements from sneaking in
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
I bought this light jacket for my son and he lives in it. It's so nice! It looks exactly like the photo depicts. Zippers are nice, fit is not baggy nor slim and the arm length is perfect. I would recommend this for a light Spring jacket for wind or light rain.