- Detail Images
Casual Meets Dapper.
Don't let the stretch waist band on the RVCA Men's Dayshift Elastic Short fool you into thinking that it's unable to handle an laid-back date night or evening out with the parents. Quite contrary; the Dayshift features a chino-inspired look for a classic look and appeal, while the blended fabric maintains adaptive comfort and wearability. The raw-edge hem touts a subtle stitching as to prevent preemptive fraying, and the elastic waist offers a personalized fit and feel.
- A classically style short for style and comfort
- Fabric assures durability and a timeless look
- Welted pockets maintain classic appeal
- Stretch waist band offers a personalized fit
- Q & A
Nothing much to say but they just fit like any other shorts and feel like I can take a bullet with how well they are made!
No Regrets, But!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: XL
Comfortable, but fit a bit small!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: medium
They fit a little bigger than I was expecting, but for this style it works. The leg openings are wide, but the Medium waist fit more like a 33". I still kept them because the draw string does a decent enough job of keeping them in place. The material is light and the raw hem is different than every other pair of shorts I wear. I imagine over time it'll fray a bit, but I think it's intended to.