- Detail Images
Casual Meets Dapper.
Don't let the stretch waist band on the RVCA Men's Dayshift Elastic Short fool you into thinking that it's unable to handle an laid-back date night or evening out with the parents. Quite contrary; the Dayshift features a chino-inspired look for a classic look and appeal, while the blended fabric maintains adaptive comfort and wearability. The raw-edge hem touts a subtle stitching as to prevent preemptive fraying, and the elastic waist offers a personalized fit and feel.
- A classically style short for style and comfort
- Fabric assures durability and a timeless look
- Welted pockets maintain classic appeal
- Stretch waist band offers a personalized fit
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
Nice lounge around short for the Summer. They fit great and the length is perfect.
Nothing much to say but they just fit like any other shorts and feel like I can take a bullet with how well they are made!
No Regrets, But!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: XL
Comfortable, but fit a bit small!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: medium
They fit a little bigger than I was expecting, but for this style it works. The leg openings are wide, but the Medium waist fit more like a 33". I still kept them because the draw string does a decent enough job of keeping them in place. The material is light and the raw hem is different than every other pair of shorts I wear. I imagine over time it'll fray a bit, but I think it's intended to.