Protection in a lightweight package.
Whether there's a specific virus you're worried about or you just don't enjoy being covered in itchy bites, discouraging pests from bothering you is always helpful. Wear the Royal Robbins Men's Bug Barrier Traveler Zip N' Go Pants for your next adventure, and enjoy your trip while itching less. These pants have Insect Shield to repel the flying nuisances, and are made of a lightweight, technical material that won't make you overheat. They're rated to UPF 50+ so you can worry more about experiencing your location than reapplying sunscreen, and if things really heat up you can zip off the legs to increase your airflow.
- Convertible pants for hiking and traveling
- Synthetic fabric is lightweight and wrinkle-resistant
- Insect Shield repels insects
- UPF 50+ rating defends you from the sun
- Zip-off legs let you switch to shorts
- Bluesign approved fabric is eco-friendly
|32 - 33in
(81.3 - 83.8cm)
|34 - 36in
(86.4 - 91.4cm)
|38 - 40in
(96.5 - 101.6cm)
|42 - 44in
(106.7 - 111.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure around the base of the neck.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Have someone measure from the center of the back neck down the arm, with arm slightly bent, to the wrist bone.
- Bend to the side and measure around the place where your waist bends, keeping the tape a bit loose.